Why this floss?
Brush your teeth clean rate is 70%. The rest is the most stubborn the30%. Part is the most difficult to clean the teeth.
- Full consideration of ergonomics design
- Handle point anti-skid pattern plus popular lire design.
- Fashionable appearance.
- Is conductive to bond-held operation.
- Multi-angle turning to use, the tall straight core design can be used as a toothpick to clean the teeth deeply.
How to choose a good dental floss?
- Food-grade high molecular weight polyethylene fiber floss.
- Can penetrate into deep seam, effectively clean the seam
- Wear-resistant and non-breakable
- The design of the tall toothpick kik can penetrate the inner side of the mouth more effectively
- And clean the dental plaque inside the tooth effectively.
Health teeth are necessary
- Scaling away the teeth and gums.
- Elimination of small food residue.
- Dental plaque.
- Avoid residue of food and protect gums.
- The floss of the floss rod is aligned with the gap between the teeth than moves left-right and slowly penetrates the gap between the teeth. Do not farce it in, it may damage the gums.
- Floss is attached to one of the teeth on the adjacent side. Gently pull up the floss to clean the adjacent sides of the tooth.
- Then slip the floss gently out of the gap of the teeth and clean the large residue with the end of the floss rod without line.